- Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World – Music From the Motion Picture
- Stephen Lawhead. I’m currently reading The Paradise War, the first book in The Song of Albion Trilogy. I have read it a few times in the past, but I just wanted to acquaint myself with this world again.
- My church – Cofer’s Chapel. We just recently changed our service schedule, by canceling the Sunday Evening service and replacing it with a few other things. One of those things is a monthly in-home prayer meeting. These meetings are strategically placed all over our city to make it easy for everyone to attend. We had around 15 adults at our meeting. We prayed for our church and the different ministries involved for an hour. It was wonderful. I don’t pray like I should and this time served as a much needed reminder as to how important prayer really is. I can’t wait for the next prayer meeting!
- The NBA Playoffs. I was really hoping for a Lebron vs. Kobe Finals, but I can handle a Kobe vs. Howard Finals. I’m looking forward to see if Orlando can continue to shoot the ball the way they did against the Cavs. I hope it is a very close series.
- Kroger Brand Sugar Free In An Instant Light Drink Mix. Say that five times with proper prosody and pace! I am trying to cut out all sodas and calorie intensive drinks (I think I just made up that term – calorie intensive – I don’t think it really means anything but hopefully it means enough to make its intended meaning meaningful to you.) so this stuff is really helping me in that regard. Only five calories a serving – which is a 16.9 ounce bottle of water. I get my water and I don’t get tired of the black hole of taste that water can become from time to time.