In no particular order:
- J.J. Abrams’ Star Trek. It’s fun, flashy, and fast paced. It’s the most fun I’ve had in a theater in some time.
- Grilling out. I grilled for my wife for Mother’s Day and it turned out really well. I enjoy grilling as it serves as a stress reducer and a chance to be creative.
- The Listening – Transmission 1 (Ep): I really like what I’ve heard from this band and I hope they keep putting out good music for a long time to come.
- Cyndere’s Midnight by Jeffrey Overstreet. I really enjoyed the first book in this series, Auralia’s Colors, and this one is picking up right where we left off. Overstreet is a good writer. Check out his blog at http://lookingcloser.org/
- < than 4 weeks to go. Our third child is due on June 5th and the birth can’t get here fast enough.